Summer calls for comfortable clothes. Cut from soft clamp dyed cotton, the over-lap pattern kurta is perfect to add color to your summer wardrobe. The kurta features a side pocket for your convenience.
- 100% cotton
- Round Neckline
- Three-Fourth Sleeves
- Overlap Pattern
- Half lined in soft cotton
- Side Pocket
- Comfort fit
- Clamp dyed flower pattern
- Dry-Clean only
- Styling tip: Pair it with oxidized Jewellery and sneakers
- Process: This dress is made with traditional Japanese “Shibori” dyeing technique, which basically refers to dyeing fabric with a pattern by stitching, folding, clamping or binding it. In clamp shibori, the fabric is folded in a particular pattern and then clamped down with patterned wooden blocks before dying. The result is a pattern (in this case flower pattern) repeated all over the fabric, which shows up because the rest of the fabric retains the color of the dye.
- Subtle variations are natural to the process and make each creation beautifully unique
- Colour: Indigo with Yellow Clamp Dyed Flowers
No Return, No Refund and No Exchange