We are in love with this stunner ‘Roma’ layered kurta dress. This outfit features two separates which, when combined create an effortlessly chic look. The inner which is clamp dyed in polka pattern is a dress in itself. Don't forget the outer kurta in finest quality textured cotton featuring bohemian mirror work embroidery on the neckline. This outfit features side pocket, obviously, keeping your comfort in mind.
- 100% cotton inner
- 100% cotton textured kurta
- Round Neckline with V-slit
- Comfort fit
- Three-fourth sleeves
- Clamp dyed polka pattern
- Mirror work embroidery on the neckline of kurta
- Side pocket
- Dry-Clean only
- Styling tip: Pair it with kohlapuri chappals and silver earrings
- Process: This dress is made with traditional Japanese “Shibori” dyeing technique, which basically refers to dyeing fabric with a pattern by stitching, folding, clamping or binding it. In clamp shibori, the fabric is folded in a particular pattern and then clamped down with patterned wooden blocks before dying. The result is a pattern (in this case round) repeated all over the fabric, which shows up because the rest of the fabric retains the color of the dye.
- Subtle variations are natural to the process and make each creation beautifully unique
- Colour: Red with Peach Polka; White outer Kurta
No Return, No Refund and No Exchange