Inspired from our love for floral prints, our Sabina clamp dyed dress in flower pattern fits like the second skin. The flattering "fit and flare" silhouette is well suited for all body types, making you want to twirl and dance in the volumized skirt.
- 100% cotton
- Broad neckline
- Fit and flare silhouette
- Side pocket
- Clamp dyed floral pattern
- Three-fourth sleeves
- Front closure in wooden buttons
- Fully lined
- Twirl-worthy "ghera"
- Dry-Clean only
- Styling tip: Pair it with kohlapuris and silver jhumkis.
- Process: This dress is made with traditional Japanese “Shibori” dyeing technique, which basically refers to dyeing fabric with a pattern by stitching, folding, clamping or binding it. In clamp shibori, the fabric is folded in a particular pattern and then clamped down with patterned wooden blocks before dying. The result is a pattern (in this case round) repeated all over the fabric, which shows up because the rest of the fabric retains the color of the dye.
- Subtle variations are natural to the process and make each creation beautifully unique
- Colour: Red with Peach Polka
No Return, No refund and No Exchange