Handcrafted in colors which never goes out of fashion, our Vai layered ankle length dress is perfect to fulfill your bohemian dreams. Made in 100% cotton, this dress is made using shibori clamp dyeing technique, giving it beautiful red polka feel.
- 100% cotton
- Clamp dyed
- Front button closure
- Fully lined in soft cotton
- Three-fourth sleeve length
- Comfort fit
- Dry-Clean only
- Styling Tip: Pair it with a long silver necklace
- Process: This dress is made with traditional Japanese “Shibori” dyeing technique, which basically refers to dyeing fabric with a pattern by stitching, folding, clamping or binding it. In clamp shibori, the fabric is folded in a particular pattern and then clamped down with patterned wooden blocks before dying. The result is a pattern (in this case round) repeated all over the fabric, which shows up because the rest of the fabric retains the color of the dye.
- Subtle variations are natural to the process and make each creation beautifully unique
- Colour: Indigo with Red Polka
No Return, No Refund and No Exchange